Chad's life: just a random update

I haven't posted for a while. I know y'all are dying to know what's going on with me, so I thought I'd relieve your curiosity.

First of all, I'm married, expecting a little girl. We're not telling people the list of names we've come up with for her, although Brunhilda seems to have already leaked somehow. She's an active little one -- she likes to play hide and seek with us from within the womb. She comes to the surface and lets mommy find her, waits for mommy to call daddy over, and then when mommy moves her hand out of the way so daddy can feel, she moves. She greatly enjoys that game - she has us play it all the time!

The product I work on is now in beta testing, and has been for a little while. It still has some time to go, but so far not a single bug has been found by the beta testers. I credit our software test engineer for being so meticulous in his testing. There are still some bugs we've found since then, but I have time to start working on the next version of our product.

My favorite sports team plays again tonight, but so far they're undefeated this season, and tonight's game should be a good one. I look forward to watching it. GO COUGARS!!!

I'm trying to learn how to make Chili sauce (the kind you put on tacos / make cheese dip with). We'll see how that goes. Owing to the fact that I'm as busy as ever, I haven't actually done it yet. Hopefully the tomatoes will stay good long enough for me to get around to it.

We're trying to figure out the best way for Erica to get a new cell phone plan and keep everyone's numbers, etc., because AT&T is being dumb about it.

That's about it. Chad out.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Go cougs! I hardly every get to watch the games anymore....too busy chasing little people. Enjoy it while you can chad and erica!
Gramps said…
Good job on the little girl. Good job on the not buggy software. Hopefully good job on the chili sauce.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results