I Love Fall

October. The most wonderful month of the entire year! Cool temps. Usually rain. Lawns are green and flowers are blooming. Halloween! The falling leaves smell SO GOOD. It's supposed to snow in the valley (but not stick) this weekend then warm back up next week. Yer mom & I will be in Moab with SysOps all next week doing Elephant Hill, Colorado River Run, etc. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. Weather is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny....great! Ya know what's after October? THANKGIVING! Then Santa comes. Somewhere in there I get 2 new grandkids. What a great time of year. The best. I finished winterizing the mountain yesterday & yer mom scattered grass seed on our new cabin pad on our property. An elk bugled up the hill from us a little way.

Comments

Erica said…
I agree. It's beautiful looking out my window at work. I think this is the first fall that I haven't been freezing. I think the pregnancy is probably helping with that.
Marilyn said…
Or maybe it is that you have your love to keep you warm :) :) :)
And I am sure happy about that!!
Cambrienelson said…
sure dad, rub it in.
Gramps said…
You TOO can celebrate Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results