Change your guesses!

We have an update, and you may want to change your guess on the Groneman Baby.

Erica has a little bit of some high blood pressure, and is partially showing symptoms for a problem associated with that. So, to be on the safe side, the doctors have moved up the induction date to December 6th. For those of you who are unfamiliar with OB/GYN terms, that means our little one will be here on December 6th, almost guaranteed. She may come before then, but not after.

Erica's doing Non-Stress tests twice a week now until then. Why do they call them non-stress tests? I dunno. Our little one appears to be healthy, but the hospital needs to monitor her closely to make sure she's not in trouble while she's in the womb still.

Soo.... Update your baby guesses if desired, and pray for a healthy birth & delivery.

Comments

Marilyn said…
I am cautiously excited! Hope your little one is OK, along with Erica, but I am EXCITED that she is going to be here in 1 1/2weeks!! Where is the guessing chart/place???
Gramps said…
Hey...that's cheating! Letting people change their guesses last minute. Ok...I'll change my date to [thinking....thinking...] Dec 6th. Hope that's in the ballpark. Everything else in my guess stays the same. I'm excited for a cute little dolly I can actually see more than a couple of times a year!
Cambrienelson said…
December 6th 5:42 pm
Chad said…
Guesses can be changed until Thanksgiving Day.
Erica said…
I just got back from the first NST, and they said she is doing great. They said all these tests and precautions could be a little bit of overkill, but I agree with them that it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm pretty sure not working anymore will help the blood pressure. It has been normal today, so that's good. I have mild high blood pressure, so it's not too serious, but something to be watch anyway.

I say we go off of the original guesses, just knowing that most of them will be off (including mine) since they were after December 6th. One good thing is there is no chance she'll be born on the 14th, which is our anniversary. :) And she won't be born on the week of Christmas either, so that's good too.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results