It's Snowing!

I just went for a walk to get some fresh air. It was raining when I started. It quickly turned into sleet, but I kept going. By the time I got back, it was full-on snowing! Big flakes and all!

Do you know what that means? It means that Baby Groneman is going to be here soon. I'd like to see her on the 30th of this month.

By the way, what's the deal for Thanksgiving this year? What should Erica and I plan to bring? We should find out soon, so we can ramp up and practice making whatever it is at least once before the real deal.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Well, we are planning on you guys, Buffy, and hopefully Brett and Katie! I would take preferances if you have certain things you would like to do. I figure if you could bring 1 or 2 dishes...maybe like salad and stuffing ...that would be great. Just let me know what you would like to bring. Keep in mind that there won't be that many of us, so it shouldn't be too hard. Does Erica have any favorite traditional foods she would like to introduce us to?
Gramps said…
Mmmmmm Pie. Mmmmmm. Stuffing Mmmmmmm. Turkey Mmmmmm. Mashed potatoes Mmmmmm.
Katie Groneman said…
It looks like my fam is eating around 1:00pm - so if y'all are doing an actual dinner time Thanksgiving dinner Brett and I can probably make it for the evening. But don't change your schedule on account of us... but we'll definitely be there in the evening.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results