This past weekend Laura and Carrol Barlow came and stayed with us which Laura went to auditions in LA. She is a clothing designer. Pictures to come later.

Today I went to see the dentist for the first time in 5 years. I was sure that I'd have 10 fillings or so (especially since I literally did not brush my teeth for MONTHS while I was pregnant with Kiera and was vomiting on them constantly). However, the dentist said I was cavity free. Personally, I think he was under-diagnosing me since I'm a medi-caid patient. Oh well-- I guess they would have fixed anything major though. As of next year Steve will be my dentist from now on.

Comments

Gramps said…
Good for you. I wonder if the sealants we had put on your teeth years ago are still working. (?) Me, I don't have to worry about cavities, just metal fatigue. Laura as a clothing designer. Yea...I remember she had some wonderful outfits when she was younger. :)
Unknown said…
I really like the comic Dad or Cambrie or whoever is responsible.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results