My last day of work


I have bittersweet feelings today as it is my last day in the office working for EFY. It's been such a good job for me. I hope I've been a good employee to it. I believe in the purpose of the program and what it can do for the youth and young adults of the church. My friends Lindsay and Dicksy are having a farewell party for me today from 11:30-1:30. We invited whoever I know from the division to come and join us.

It's a good time for me to be done because I have high blood pressure, and that's not good. So it is a blessing. My cute husband brought me some flowers on Monday, which have been brightening my office all week long. On to a new chapter and adventure in my life! Our little girl could come anytime and be full-term! :)

Comments

Gramps said…
Now your REAL life starts. Wonderful.
Cambrienelson said…
I'm sure that it really is bitter sweet. What a cool job you had! I'm sure you are more than anxious to get that little lady out.
Marilyn said…
I have been thinking about your last day being today! Yes, after working full time probably ever since your mission, in a job that DOES make a difference in the lives of LDS youth for the better, it is probably to walk away. It will be easier, once you have a beautiful baby girl smiling up at you!
Christa said…
Exciting times! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results