7 random things eh?
1 When I was about 3, I was hit with a swing in the nose and it nearly came off, according to what I was told. They stitched it back on.
2 In college, your dad and I were in a social dance class together and we were doing the swing. Keep in mind, my hair was past my waist...well, he was pulling me through his legs, except his balance shifted as I went under, stepping on my hair. When I stood up a great glob of my hair now went down to my knees...yes it pulled right out. THAT was a headache for the rest of the day! Never did that move again.
3 I got married on my first date, and then married for real the same guy 5 years later.
4 I was missing 9 teeth...just never were there.
5 I got A's in High School and B's in college (along with some A's)
6 I was traumatized for an entire year in Kindergarten because our classroom was the only one that didn't have a miniature playhouse in it with cupboards dishes etc. Never quite got over it.
7 I was a real tomboy in elementary school. I ran the fastest, won ribbons in "square-ball", whooped everyone at tether ball... and played basketball and football with my brother and his friends after school.
OK, I am waiting with interest to see what the rest of ya'll put!

Comments

Gramps said…
She even kissed me on the 1st date!
Marilyn said…
yes, I gave him a hersey kiss!
Gramps said…
And a real one!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results