It's all good!

I had an ultrasound today to check the amniotic fluid level (since I ran out with both of my other boys), and fortunately everything looks good! Hooray!! It was fun to see our baby again. We even saw that he has some hair! I've never seen that on an ultrasound before. Right now he is breech, but he still has plenty of time to flip around. He's measuring a little ahead in his size-- his measurements placed his due date around Jan. 21st. It's still not enough to change the offical due date, but it's interesting anyway.

Comments

Chad said…
That is SO great! I'm way excited for you. Did you get any pictures of li'l Dastrup that you can post on the blog?
Marilyn said…
Yeayyyy! For you! I am with Chad, I need picts of little Harry!
Erica said…
That is such great news!!! :)
Gramps said…
:D :D :D :D That's my boy!
Cambrienelson said…
I'm so glad! What a relief for you I'm sure! I'm excited to see your new addition... although I probably won't get to see him until he is 6 months old!
Unknown said…
Well from my best judgments of the situation, I can tell that Brett and Katie are going to be the coolest uncle/aunt of your baby. Keep it up.
Marilyn said…
I think for you to get that title, you have to provide cousins, roughly the same age :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results