Utah vs. BYU revisited

Now that the Cougs got thoroughly trounced by the Utes, the stories are starting to come in. I've heard some stories from people at work who attended the game, and now I read this. (Amanda Dixon is a KSL radio personality.) If you take a few minutes to read through the comments, how many people ignore what she is saying in her post and carry on with the name calling and rude behaviour in their comments I'm just amazed. Hello?!? Didn't they understand what she was saying? Welcome to the new Utah. Happy Valley is no more. It's too bad that my kids didn't get to experience the area as it was when I was growing up. [shaking head] From all the stories I am hearing, they should do away with BYU vs. UTAH football games.

Comments

Stevo said…
Many testimonies would whither in Utah if they got rid of the Holy War

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results