Yeah, Dora Dowee afankgiving yeah mama baytee duwrap toyee... I asked Kiera to tell me about her Thanksgiving trip so I could blog it and that's what you get. Good thing she stopped right there though. She was already giving you guys too much information!



The end of the slideshow is here in Loma Linda. Kiera and her daddy went on a walk and only made it a few houses up before Kiera found the puddle. Afterwards we put up Christmas light around our house (1st time ever in our marriage). Lydia was there to give her stamp of approval--one throw up meant it looked good, two or more throw-ups meant she wanted less milk. Man I practically got a sunburn putting up those lights. I bet those of you in Utah know what I'm going through when you put your lights up too.



Comments

Gramps said…
What a great bunch of pictures! There's one HUGE smile from Lydia in there and Kiera stomping in the puddle looks like fun! Thanks for sharing them.
Erica said…
Great pictures. And I'm loving the weather too. Gotta say I'm a bit jealous. :)
Marilyn said…
Not jealous of the weather from my point of view! If I lived in California, I would never feel the magic of Snow to make the holiday feel like it is supposed to. Nah! I love having winter! Bring on the SNOW!!! (Sorry Erica)
VERY cute pictures! 3 weeks until I can see 4 of my grandkids at once!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results