Dastrups have left the building

The Dastrup family should be on the plane on the way back to Albaturkey right now. It was one crazy week with Ty being a little fuss bucket and Jacob not in his own domain.....but Baby Einstein helped with that. We didn't have time to do anything fun...not even a single game (with adults...I wore my arms out sword fighting with Benjamin on the Wii!). This has been an interesting few months. With Emmy being born in December and poor Erica needing some help a couple of times with health problems we had Erica & Emmy here for a while...then we had a Dinosaur Christmas in Albuquerque. After that Marilyn went back to Albuquerque to help when Ty was born. While she was gone Cambrie & the little girls came so she could go do her clinicals and was here when Marilyn got back. Now this past week Dastrups have been here for his grandpa's funeral & Ty's blessing. At least we can say it hasn't been boring around our house nor lacking in the laughter (nor cries) of little ones! Right now I'm enjoying the relative peace & serenity but I have a feeling I'll start pining for grandkids before long. What a wonderful family! Oh yea...I forgot to say that Brett & Katie showed up yesterday and I had to slave and pull out the pizza leftovers out of the fridge for them! :-) Gosh....the work never ends!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Busy Busy! I didn't help much with Erica though. Just when she hemorrhaged I got to tend...which was good. It gave me the opportunity to bond with her when she was too young to care much who was tending her! She gets cuter every time I see her! Believe it or not, she is starting to rival Lydia's fat cheeks! One thing is certain, we have had much feasting with grandkids lately (of the feast or famine)
Gramps said…
I think she's talking about Emmy's fat cheeks, not Ericas. ;-)
Marilyn said…
Hummm, perhaps I should have been more specific! :)
Chad said…
I was really happy to see teh Dastrup family. I miss them... Wish they lived just up the road...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results