Kim is turning 54!!!! Aurrrrgh! (right hon?)

So, he wants to know, what is HAPPY about that???
There is one piece of happiness that can come to an old man's heart on his birthday. And that, of course, is to spend it with those whom he loves...but of course we realize that isn't possible with the majority of this Groneman family. And Kim has always been a person who likes to celebrate an event on the event day (whatever it is!). And the event day is Tues evening. So, I am inviting all those who can to come for dinner. (This will be the first time in probably 10 years that I have had Kim at home to celebrate his BDay with...because he is always at Brainshare on his birthday. Hey, honey...there IS THAT to celebrate...No Brainshare this year!!
The only thing he would like more than to do celebrating on his birthday, is doing it on Sunday after noon, IF that made it possible for Chad's AND Brett's little families to be there. We have Stake Conference this Sunday...so we could do it earlier in the day which would be great for Emmy's sleep schedule...what schedule are you boys wards on again??? Brett, you and Katie are the one's with the crazy work/school schedule right now: Are you available to celebrate with us on Sunday or Tues? Let us know, so we can set a plan, ok?

MOVIE REVIEW TIME: "Gifted Hands". Linda S gave us a copy she recorded of T-Vo (???). We had wanted to see it with her early on in her trip last week. She had heard it was good, and wanted to save it until Brigham came, so he could see it too...and then when Brigham came, and they were so busy...it didn't happen. But Kim and I saw it last night and it was a really good movie to watch, and nothing objectionable!!! (Amazing!) It is about this black boy who is "the dumbest kid in the class" who goes on to become the world's greatest Nuero-surgeon (Graduated from Hopkins, of course!! :) Anyway, I highly recommend it! It would be a great one to have in your collection so your children will benefit from it's great lessons....it is right up there with " The Ultimate Gift", which I think is the BEST movie Hollywood has come out with for a VERY LONG time. So now you know!

Comments

Gramps said…
I second the motion of the movie being very good. Also, I'd rather sloberate my b-day on my b-day unless someone can't come then I'd rather do it another day if we can get the Utahns together.
Katie Groneman said…
I have a meeting until 5 again on Tuesday... I know Chad and Erica need to be home early for Emmy's bedtime - would a 5:30 or 6:00 dinner be too late for you guys? I may be able to sneak out of my meeting early, but if those times work, I'll just plan on staying.
Gramps said…
Nope, that's not too late.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results