Day Late Birthday


Tonight the Gronemans and the Gronemans came over to the Groneman home and had a nice dinner. I got Emmy to give me a great big smile and to actually laugh at me! Cute kid. Speaking of cute kids, when I got home there was a letter from Kiera for me! Here it is. I like the part about the blankie. It was the Gronemans vs the Gronemans for a game of Blokus! Brett won. Grams and Gramps sat on the couch playing with Emmy during the battle. Alas, people had to go home. Bummer. Oh, I got a cool book from the younger Gronemans called "The Book of General Ignorance". Sounds like it will be right up my alley.

Comments

Marilyn said…
I am glad we were finally able to find a few hours where Chad's and Brett's familys could come! It was fun! Wish the rest of ya'll could be here with us!
Katie Groneman said…
And the pie was scrumptious.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results