Ty's Blessing, etc.

Comments

Marilyn said…
I was just telling Kim that I was surprised that he hadn't posted any pictures of last weekend with the babies, etc, and I get on the blog and CHRISTA DID!!! YAAAAY, for you! And either you have learned how to be wonder-woman with 3 very busy little boys, or Brigham is off work today: Which is it?
Is Ty sleeping any better than he was before?
Marilyn said…
That is a great little smile we captured on little Ty! At his age, to capture a smile is quite an accomplishment, don't you think?
Cambrienelson said…
It is so strange to see so many babies in my family now. We are getting old. Ty is so cute!
Gramps said…
Comments left on the pictures.
Erica said…
We loved having you guys here. Thanks for letting us be there for the big event. We loved it. It was such a beautiful blessing; I still get choked up when I think about it, and it wasn't even my kid. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results