I went to disneyland today.... and it was AWESOME!!! It's been so long since I went to disneyland, it was great to go with some friends. It was a perfect day to go too because, since it's a tues, we practically walked onto all the rides. We went on space mountain twice, pirates twice, haunted mansion twice, buzz lightyear twice, splash mountain, thunder mountain, finding nemo, spinning tea cups, indiana jones.... needless to say we went on a lot of rides. This picture was the second time we went on space mountain. We all decided to do a pose (cory forgot) and it turned out awesome so I had to get it cause none of us could get a decent picture of it on our phones. It's me and cory and then sarah and lance.

Interesting story... while we were there, we got hungry and decided to go to this french place over by the haunted mansion. Sarah and Lance had been there before so we started walking in. Well this lady stops us and asks us if we want to be her "special table" and went on to explain that she would bring us our food and everything. We kinda looked at each other and didn't know what to say so we said okay and she took us to order our food and then showed us to our table.... basically it was a table in the middle of a whole bunch of other regular tables, that had a table cloth and nicely wrapped silverwear and a sign that said "reserved" on it. She was very nice and we could tell she meant well but it was all very akward. In the middle of while we were eating, she brings out this card and some pins for all of us that say "i'm celebrating". She proceeded to tell us that she just wanted to thank us for choosing to eat there, that these pins were for celebrating belated birthdays, etc. It was weird. I feel really bad though cause it was getting kinda chilly so I went to go buy a jacket and met everyone else in front of the next ride. well I realized when we were getting on that I didn't leave any money for a tip. i wasn't carrying cash anyways but I don't know if the others left any $ for a tip either. Poor lady... if I ever see her again and have $ on me, I'll have to give her a tip. And who knows, I might see her again... I have an annual pass now :-)

Comments

Gramps said…
You didn't invite me. :( Was one of your rides on Pirates of the Caribbean for me?
BUFFY said…
I did too! on facebook, my status was who want's to go to disneyland with us. it was an open invitation But yes, one of the pirates rides was just for you. :-)
Marilyn said…
I am glad you had fun! So I think I heard that the pass was the cost of 2 entrances, yes? You must be planning on going again! Maybe with ME!
BUFFY said…
well, i'm going again with cambrie and the girls on tues (I gave her cory's 2fer pass so she gets in free), then I'm going on her birthday, and both sarah and lance have passes and go a lot so I'll be going with them. but just in going next week it'll make up for the pass. I'm glad I got one!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results