It's me again.

Yesterday Kiera said "I miss baby Emmy!" out of nowhere. I guess she must miss her!

We are having Katie-Jello tomorrow for dinner (I just made it). Thanks for the new idea Katie. I've been in a bad food rut for a while now.

Steve has finals starting monday and is studying like mad. I'm braving disneyland by myself with 2 little ladies on monday (probably for like 4 hours).

I'm singing in church tomorrow. I got a tetnus shot 3 days ago and it still hurts.

Kiera loves the color Red. She loves to wear her red dress and red shoes and eat red dum-dums (the only candy she likes). Potty training is failing right now.

Lydia is a bucket of smiles and enjoys experimenting with her cute little voice. The poor little thing has a fever right now but is really good about it.

Comments

Gramps said…
I miss Kiera. Katie Jello sounds nummy right now. Go Steve! Dizzyland on your own is an interesting endeavor...do tell more. Don't you always sing in church? Dang shots. I like red too. You shall overcome with the potty training, and I can just imagine Lydia's smiles....maybe because we have so many pictures of them. :)
Marilyn said…
I second the motion for Katie Jello...do I have the recipe? I miss baby Emmy, baby Lydia and baby Ty...Babies are just wonderful, albeit BUSY little creatures!
I wish I could have heard you sing! I miss hearing you sing!
Katie Groneman said…
"The Jello"
6oz pkg orange jello
8oz. pkg cream cheese
3C blended peaches
2C boiling water

Dissolve jello in boiling water. Place brick of cream cheese in blender and pour hot jello over. Blend until smooth. Pour into container you will be serving the jello in. Mix in blended peaches, stirring very well to mix thoroughly. Refrigerate 4 hours to set. Frost with whipping cream. Can use another combination of fruit and jello.
Serves 12 (9 X 13 pan)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results