CELEBRITIES!

Yeay for taking pictures with famous people! This is the story behind the pictures... So the one you probably all recognise is Me, my friend Mike, and Nicolas Cage. We had just gone on Space Mountain and were walking out of the exit when we saw him walk by. It took us a few seconds but we all stopped and looked at each other and looked back. "Was that Nicolas Cage?" "yeah I think it was!" "WOW!" Well, it was the birthday of one of the girls in our group so she went into the gift shop at the exit to look for something to get for her birthday and Mike and me waited outside to see if we could see him come out. After a few minutes, sure enough, here he comes. I think he was with his son and one of his son's friends. They stopped right in front of us like they were waiting for something. We tried to be sneaky and take a picture without him knowing but he wasn't cooperating much... he would turn around right as I took the picture looking for something...so we decided to just ask him if we could. He was really cool about it and let us, we had a brief conversation with him, and he went on his merry way, leaving us in a daze :-)
The 2nd one, you all might not know but this is Selena Gomez. She's a big Disney Channel star, probably the main competition for Hannah Montana. I met her last night at the concert I went to in LA for the band "The Script" (yes the tickets I won from the radio station). We got there and went and claimed our spots. After we staked our claim, me and mallori went to go to the bathroom while the other 2 people we were with held our spots. Of course, there was a line for the bathroom so we just got in line and people got behind us. After waiting for a minute, i suddenly hear directly behind us, "hey would you mind if we got a picture with you?" All confused, I turned around to see who was asking and lo and behold, there was Selena Gomez, in line for the bathroom directly behind me! She took a picture with the 1st girl who asked and afterwards I asked if I could get a picture too. Again she was really nice and voila! a picture! after I used the bathroom, i ran to go tell my classmate (she had won tickets too) that she was there and we ran back just as she was coming out. My classmate got a picture with her too which she was really excited about because both of her daughters love Selena. Anyways, I'm just confused about what happened to my "Groneman Luck".... not that I'm complaining, but I win tickets, get to go to Disneyland for free even though it was a blockout date, and meet 2 celebrities all in one week?! That just doesn't happen to a Groneman!



Comments

Marilyn said…
who are you and what have you done with my daughter! Groneman's DON'T win anything!
famous people?.... I am most excited about seeing the girl in the glasses!
Cambrienelson said…
buff you are SOOOO hollywood!
Stevo said…
So that's what the girl's bathroom looks like! All this time!
Stevo said…
If you see Sandra Bullock next week, tell her I want my money back for going to see her latest movie!
Gramps said…
I wanna know how you got into Dizzyland for free?
BUFFY said…
well, Mike's neighbors i guess had a bunch of people staying with them that got the 3 day passes but they went home so they left them with mike and his sister to use to their discretion and there was enough to go around that all 6 of us that went could get in. Oh and then on top of all the other stuff, I also got a $50 bonus at work for getting my name pulled in a drawing.
Erica said…
Gosh, Buff, things are really going your way! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results