The Gronemans Vacation

First of all, a big thank you to Grandma and Gramps for watching Emmy for us so we could go on a quick getaway. We missed our little munchkin, but it was good to get away at the same time.

So as to not clutter up the blog, I thought I'd just post links to things you might want to see:

Slideshow of our pictures (click play to start the slideshow)
Video clip of Chad biking at Sundance
Video clip of Erica biking at Sundance
Video clip of us trying to show & explain the Alpine Coaster
Video clip of us trying to show & explain the Alpine Slide

I'll let Erica talk about our vacation... For now, I'll just say it was a lot of fun.

Comments

Gramps said…
Nice pictures and videos. Made me jealous.
Gramps said…
I am so happy that you were able to have a blast! Really...it was overdue cause your honeymoon was marred by being sick, and you both were so busy with work and church callings after you were married (did you even do any more trips between marriage and Emmy's birth?)
You guys were overdue for some fun, so I was glad to be able to help out!
Gramps said…
Woops! that last comment was from grandma, not gramps.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results