Guys and Dolls

So as has been mentioned below, I went to go see the play "Guys and Dolls" at the Hollywood Bowl last night with my friend, Mike (I still say it wasn't a date)(It WAS a DATE - Dad). We had tons of fun! He drove since he has a BMW convertible... we put down the top when we got off the freeway in Hollywood and were just cruisin' the streets... I felt like a celebrity! We parked in the far corner of some parking garage where his car wouldn't get hit by idiot drivers and ate the food we'd brought with us (I brought orange chicken w/ rice, he brought the drinks, fruit salad, and cooked vegis) It was all very tasty and fun cause whenever people would drive by us eating in the back seat of his convertible in this parking garage, they would give us funny looks. But we knew it was just because they were totally jealous cause they had just spent $50 eating not so great food in a noisy restraunt :-D Afterwards, we went and explored a bit before we caught the bus to go to the play. We had parked right next to the Kodak theatre and the chinese theatre so we looked around and found celebrity hand prints and stars and what not. The Walt Disney theatre was also across the street and since we both really like disney, we just had to go look around. Those are where those pictures are taken. Anyways, we saw the play, starrin Jessica Biel as Sarah Brown and it was really good! The theatre is enormous! We were only sitting about halfway up but I could still barely even see the characters! It's a good thing they had screens up on the sides with what was going on cause i might not have been able to tell what was going on otherwise. But we definately had a good time :-)

In other good news, I won something today for the very first time in my life! I won tickets to go see one of my favorite bands "The Script" in LA this up coming wen. I'm excited! Yeay me! Anyways, that's all.

Comments

Erica said…
Sounds fun! I'm so glad you're taking advantage of all the fun things to do down there. That's pretty funny about eating in the car. Classic! The guy looks really nice too. :)
Cambrienelson said…
He's nice-- and a player
BUFFY said…
Yeah... what cambrie said. He is really nice and unfortunately, I like him more than I should. But we definately have a ton of fun so we're friends.
Stevo said…
Twas a date! Read the blog entry "comments" posted below yours
Cambrienelson said…
She paid for more of it than he did. It was not a date. They bought their own tickets and she provided dinner.
Gramps said…
Who pays for what isn't a factor in whether it's a DATE or not. It sounds like you had a nice date Breanna.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results