Jacob's Birthday

Due to the boy's school schedule, Brigham's work schedule, and Benjamin's first soccer practice being scheduled for today, I'm afraid that Jacob's birthday wasn't quite as special as I would have liked it to be, but I still think that he had a good time. I made him cupcakes to share with his class, and he was thrilled about opening presents once again. We're planning on taking him to a little go-cart race track as soon as Brigham's schedule allows. I can't believe that my Jacob is four!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
I wish I knew what was going through that little boy's mind! Watching him shove cake in his mouth was entertaining!

Wow-- I just finished making Lydia's cake just now and sat down to watch your videos....you put my cake decorating skills to SHAME! You are amazing!
Gramps said…
What a COOL cake! I never had a cake like that......boy...it sure looks like Jacob liked it! You're a good mom Christa.
Marilyn said…
yeah, very nice cake! Good job on that tiring job! Funny what you said, "He's eating it like it is the last food on the planet" That is exactly what I was thinking before you said it! Next time make it carrot so he will get his vegetables! :) FUN FUN FUN!
Did his gift come yet?
Chad said…
Cute videos. That's my nephew Jacob!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results