The Gronemans

Emmy turned eight months old this past week. She's a growin' girl! Of course, y'all saw her at the reunion, so you know how big she is.

This week we went fishing with Erica's dad up at Payson Lakes. Emmy enjoyed eating the dirt. We had her on a blanket, but she liked to crawl to the edge and go after the dirt. She didn't seem interested in the fish. Erica caught three or four fish while we were up there. I don't enjoy fishing, so I didn't fish. I was there for the company.

We've got some pictures you may or may not have seen already. The picture at the lake is not from our most recent trip, but it's a cute one.



Comments

Christa said…
Cute girl! We miss her already!
Cambrienelson said…
Yes-- ditto to what christa said. Sad our little ladies don't get to grow up together
Gramps said…
I never really liked fishing either. Slimey things you had to gut then eat and Trout really is a nasty fish compared with all the other types of fish available to eat. Marilyn & I gave up fishing early in our marriage after I got sick of her catching them all and me having to keep cleaning them and baiting her hook. Emmy & Ty are cute in that picture with me...I want to hold them again!
Marilyn said…
I LOVE the pictures, especially the one of Kim and the babies! Needs to be on my fridge!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results