Thanks, Family!

Hey, Gramps and I are sure grateful to have been able to see so many of our Children/Grandchildren this past week! Cambrie and little ones flew home last night...after a long delay at the airport (details please, Cambrie), and we are busily trying to get back to normal around here before we take our next trip...
Anyway, I know it was a sacrifice to bring your little kidlets and travel to Utah...and we appreciate it! It was so much fun to see them all! It leaves me with a happy glow, just thinking about it!

Comments

Gramps said…
Gosh..I can't second this enough. I'm SO THANKFUL you guys all gathered together and brought the munchkins to have fun. Even Chad/Brett & families took time off to play with us. It was fantastic. I really, really, really enjoyed it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results