Boring nelson update

No pictures. Sorry folks.

I cleaned my carpets today for 3 hours with a rented "Rug Doctor". Cost me $15 and it felt GOOD to vacuume up all that nasty dark grey water after months of potty training accidents. Its sort of like the same feeling as when you have a patient with a big nasty abcess and you (or someone else) gets to squeeze all of the puss out of it. There is something so exhillerating about it all.

lydia is a little dare-devil and just randomly takes off walking places. No severe falls YET. She isn't afraid of anything.

Kiera recently has been telling people that she is pregnant. I think we need to talk. She also has become the bossiest cow this side of the mississippi and tells us what we are allowed to eat, where we are allowed to go and when.

Steve has been BUSY for these past few weeks. There were several days that we only got to see him when we took him dinner at school and sat with him while he ate it for 15 minutes. STEVE: WE MISS YOU.

Comments

Gramps said…
Yea Steve, we miss you. I thought it would be not long until Lydia was walking around when she was here. Marilyn and I were talking and we can see some good sibling fights between those two girls in the future given Kiera's "seniority" and Lydia's determination.
Christa said…
So are potty training accidents in the past for at least another year? I hope so for your sake!
Cambrienelson said…
Yes, Kiera rarely has accidents now. About once a week at night she'll have an accident.
Marilyn said…
Our carpet is going to get cleaned SOON too! I am sure you noticed that it was bad! But I figured having sippy cups around right after having it cleaned might not be such a great way of keeping it clean!
Christa used to nurse her "Mon CHI CHI monkey while I nursed probably Cambrie"

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results