Jacob Playing With Present



Thanks Mom and Dad for the cool presents! He LOVES them!

Comments

Erica said…
Fun to watch Ty crawling! :)
Gramps said…
Brings a big smile to my face...thanks for sharing. Ty wants to do it!
Gramps said…
It's fun to see how he always tries to open/use what he has and if he can't do it, he brings it to someone to help him.
Chad said…
I love to see him watching his shows. He loves them!

I do feel the need to question your parenting though: I noticed Benjamin wearing a New Mexico Lobos shirt. It's not nearly as bad as a Utah Utes shirt (you'd probably need child protective services to come in if he had one of those on), but where did the true blue BYU go? If you're beginning to question your allegiances, I suggest a neutral Utah State Aggies shirt.
Cambrienelson said…
Nobody enjoys his shows like Jacob! Cute!

Ty is quite the crawler now! So cute.
Erica said…
I didn't see all the videos the first time I saw the post. Great video of Jacob watching the cars race! Love it!
Marilyn said…
LOL!!! I LOVE IT< LOVE IT< LOVE IT! How FUN to see how Jacob feels! What a boy! and while I knew that Ty is crawling, it still was way fun to watch it for myself! I would like to do another baby crawling race now...Ty would give Lydia a run for her money!

Jacob is probably wondering why those Nacars can't even talk!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results