I just noticed on the calendar - Are we having turkey and pie in celebration of Kiera's birthday this year? I dunno if it will work out for her to have a birthday pie. Maybe she'll need to develop a passion for chips and salsa or corned beef or something to keep it unique. Other than golden death or strained carrots, does Kiera have any favorites yet?

BTW, If you're one of the many fans out there who can't get enough Erica & Chad exclusives, there's a new album in Picasa with the pictures Dad took for our engagement. The ones in the leaves are really fun, and need to be viewed in series. I think those ones will be great for the wedding video / slide show.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Hey, they are fun to watch...I especially like the last one of you 2 in the leaves...Very cute!
Marilyn said…
Speaking of Thanksgiving...Chad and Erica, as soon as you figure out where you will be for Thanksgiving, let us know ok? We would love to be piggish and steal you for both holidays...but as I used to tell you kids all of the time growing up, "We can SHARE!" So let us know what you decide. If We were to vote, we'd rather have you for Christmas when Katy will be here too.
If your not coming here, we will accept Saundra's offer to go there, so I will need to let her know and get in on what I can bring.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results