Poor little Kiera is sick sick sick. Vomiting, not eating, and high fever. The people we got it from said it was a 1-vomit 24-hour bug, but it's much worse than that for little Kiera (she must be related to me!) We've been watching alot of Baby Signing Time around here lately and poor Danthony is getting very little attention.
There was one funny thing though. Took Kiera and Danthony to the ducky ponds in their stroller yesterday to get them out of the house. Kiera's oral intake for the day yesterday was about 3 oz of formula, but when I started feeding the ducks some bagel she got really upset and grabbed the bagel from my hands and started shoving it in her mouth like she hadn't eaten in days. I took it from her and broke of pieces to give to Kiera (as the ducks stood at my feet looking very jealous). Kiera ate 2 tiny bits and was then done.
Danthony only had a mild case of whatever this is for just a half day. I wonder if it was the flu shot he got last week that saved him.

Comments

Gramps said…
Poor little Kiera. I want to hold her. :-(

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results