I'm here to tell everyone that Christa's "sleep bible" that she recommended to me about baby's sleeping habits is true. When I tell people that Kiera goes to bed at 6pm and sleeps for 13 hours everyone scoffs and says "oh, you are so lucky. My baby would never do that-- she goes to bed at 10 and wakes up at 6" Everyone attributes Kiera's beautiful sleeping habbits to "luck". Well, when I got Danthony the nurses in the hospital told me he went to bed at 9-10 and his mom told me the same and that he "takes naps about 3x a week". Well, I'm here to let you know that after a week and a half of having him he was on the same sleep schedule as Kiera: bedtime 6pm, naps at 9am and 1pm. The only difference in Danthony is that he wakes up at 5am and I have to give him a bottle to get him to go back to sleep. The "sleep bible" is true. I put him in his bed and bedtime and walk away and he goes to sleep. Hallejulah.

By the way, I made apple pie today. Anybody who wants some, come and get it.

Comments

Erica said…
Apple pie? Yum! We've been looking for some good apple pies lately... :)
Marilyn said…
I can tell you where to get those good apples. You know the intersection just west of Macys Dept store in Orem? Go west there. I think it is the first stop sign you come to that there is a house on the north east side of the intersection that sells Braeburn apples. I was highly tempted to buy a bushel to turn into pie apples, but then I though of my "to do" list and decided to forget it! But they are good apples! I would be happy to split a bushel with ya if you want to...:)
Marilyn said…
I am happy for your success, Cambrie, at getting Danthony to join the "Happiest baby on the block" club. I wish I could have benefited by that knowledge myself! It would have been easier to enjoy my children with full enthusiasm possible, instead of always feeling exhausted because 97% of my waking hours they were awake too, so I never had time to recharge my batteries before the challenges of being a mommie started over again.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results