So Dad took some engagement pictures the other day. I need to post those on Picasa. They're pretty good. There are a few of them that Erica and I really like. But last week we realized that they're mostly horizontal, and we need ours to be vertical. It wouldn't work to crop them vertical, so we asked our wedding photographer about engagement pictures while we were in talking with her last week. It wasn't too expensive, so we decided to have her take some. They're pretty good, too. There's some that Erica and I really like. I got the CD today and I'm uploading them to Picasa as I write this. I still need to bring Dad's pictures in to work so I can upload them (Erica's internet connection, while better than mine, is still not very good for doing large data transfers). I haven't filtered them yet, and Erica's embarrassed by some of them, so take a gander at them while you can! Click the link on the side for Chad's pictures.....

Comments

Marilyn said…
Some Great pictures Guys!! Well, one thing is for sure: You won't be having any trouble selecting good pictures for your announcements or slide show! Your problem will be which of a whole lot of great pictures do we like the best??
So is dad doing your slide show, or someone else?
Cambrienelson said…
great pictures! I love the choice of colors--good job erica (I doubt chad picked them). Good luck trying to choose the best one. touch choice.
Gramps said…
I like chad&erica126.jpg Hey...there were some smooching pictures in there!!!!
Christa said…
Whoa! Those are pretty juicy! I'm glad we got to them before Erica did! Great pictures! Can't wait to see which ones you choose.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results