Hey, I just also have to tell ya...Kim wanted to go ATV riding again this last week because the weather is still so nice ( although that is supposed to change drastically about tomorrow or Tues), so Friday after he got off work, we took off immediately and went up AF canyon, above Tibble Fork on a short little ride. We only rode about 90 minutes tops, but in that 90 minutes, we saw 7 moose! 2 of them were big bulls, one of which had a huge rack! And they were not far away. The Biggest bull was only about 50 feet in front of us on the road. We decided to give him right of way. You know, just to be courteous! We didn't think to take a camera, so sorry, you get no pictures of the event, but it was a fun little ride! I think though, we really are done riding ATV's for this year. We have friends that ride in the winter too, but I have trouble staying warm at 72 degrees, I don't think I will try winter riding. (One parting thought: There must be alot of moose up AF canyon, I have only been riding 2 times up there, and both times we saw moose!) (This is mom if you can't tell)

Comments

Gramps said…
Well I liked your moose story even if nobody else did. Makes me feel like I was actually there. Um....wait....

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results