I realized that really I only have 30 (or so) shopping days until Christmas for my out of state kids, as I will send it home with you when you come for the wedding. So I was just taking a gander over the Wish list, and It is time some folks update theirs (CHAD) because in view of the fact that you will be living in a townhouse, I doubt you will want a ping-pong table in your Living room. And more Ideas would be helpful for some of ya. I know I don't want to be the one to pick out something "fashionable" for my girls. My tastes and yours are rarely the same...
Yes, I hear the elves are very busy already, so you better be wishing where they may find it!

Comments

Gramps said…
Jingle bells, Jingle bells, jingle all the way.....
Chad said…
I've now found TWO radio stations that are playing nothing but Christmas music.

It's hard to know what to ask for, because we'll be getting a lot of stuff for our wedding 11 days before. And we don't even know what to ask for, for our wedding!

We want food storage, though...
Marilyn said…
Yeah, I am completely disgusted with the solid Christmas music on the radio. Yesterday I was driving around. Warm day, shirtsleeve type upper 60's and I couldn't find anything but talk programs and Christmas music on the radio! NAH. I love Christmas music starting the week of Thanksgiving and NO sooner!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results