Ha ha ha very funny cambrie.... As fun as living in a van down by the river may sound, I made the hard choice and moved into an apartment with 2 of the girls from my ward. It's a 2 bed/2 bath place and we love it. One of my roommates had a whole bunch of furniture already and a whole bunch of decor so our place looks more like a home than a dorm. It's really nice! Once we get everything in it's right place, I'll take pictures and put them up on the blog. But it's a really nice place. And it's convieniently located next to the freeway and across the street from walmart. I really like it. As for what's going on in my life, not much. Pretty much, just work. I really don't like it but I'm in the process of finding a 2 week course to be a home health aide so I can make $15/hour and have better working conditions. We'll see what happens. Anyways, that's about it! Ciao family!

Comments

Marilyn said…
SHE'S ALIVE!!! Hey, good to hear from the Buffalo! You have our permission (and encouragement) to blog, even if nobody puts in any nasty rumors to correct! Pictures would be fun!
Cambrienelson said…
good job buff. I knew you could do it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results