TWO!!!
Just a couple of weeks now.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Chad and Erica-
doesn't it feel so strange that people can go about living their every day lives when you are getting married IN TWO WEEKS?
I remember feeling that way.
Chad said…
Are you telling me that you're living your everyday life???
Erica said…
It's funny you say that because I was thinking that very thing today! We got this calendar from BYU Wellness to help people be healthy during the holidays (there's a tip each day) and the tip for December 14th is: Park farther away in the mall parking lot so you can walk more. I was thinking, "Who wants to be going to the mall on December 14th??"
Chad said…
14 DAYS EXACTLY WHEN I POST THIS!!!!
Cambrienelson said…
Of course not chad-- I'm sitting here twittling my thumbs watching the clock....waiting....counting...waiting.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results