New Groneman Anagram Game!!! Click Here to make your own. We found some hidden truths behind our family names/things, but we know there are better ones out there. Let's see who can come up with the best Groneman anagrams and post them on the blog or in this comments section. Here's our Top 10, but the challenge is for the rest of you to come up with better ones. See if you can figure some of these out:

10. Garden Nomad
9. Mormon Mange
8. Loner Phase (school)
7. Something aberrant (Think nicknames: ie Cake, Buffalo, CAG)
6. Forsaken Line (don't forget about her!!!)
5. Burst Diaphragm (possible cause of death?)
4. Sociable Manner (still to this day)
3. Mongrel Makin' (ideal fit:)
2. Grandma Chosen (some may disagree)
1. Beware Males (our absolute favorite!!!)

Answers will be posted depending on how many growls we here

Comments

Marilyn said…
Well, I got a couple of them when Kim came in to invite me to join him by the fire and enjoy our Christmas decor and music....so, I shall not pursue this now. But do you want us to post our results, or leave it for everyone to figure out?
Brigham, if he has ANY time to look at this will have all of the answers in 1 minute or less!
BUFFY said…
i don't get it.... to simple a mind I guess...
Gramps said…
Sheesh folks...just put your name in and see what you can come up with. For Kim Groneman: "Marking me no", "Morning Make", "German Monk I", "I'm rank gnome", "Me Mink Organ", "Mr King one am"
Stevo said…
you also get "...er, King Ammon"
Gramps said…
That works for me because Ammonites married Moabites and I love the Moab area.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results