So last night, my roommates and I invited all the girls in our group over for homemade Orange Chicken and eggrolls. Yes... be jealous... it was SO tasty! I got the recipe for the orange chicken online from copy cat and it was a copy cat of Panda Express's. It took longer to make it than it should have cause I wanted to make sure I was doing everything right but now that I've made it once, it shouldn't take nearly as long. And I was going to make it for Cambrie and Steve tonight when they came over but I got roped into covering for one of my co-workers so it'll have to be another night... Sorry cambrie and steve.

After dinner we all went to go see Enchanted. It was SUCH a good movie! It was a chick flick but it was the cutest and one of the funniest chick flicks I've ever seen. I think you would all enjoy it. It's definatly one I'm going to buy when it comes out on video. Anyways that's my adventures.... this must be some kind of record for me... posting 3 times in one week i mean. Are you so proud of me!

Comments

Chad said…
I've heard that enchanted is good.
Gramps said…
I *am* proud of you!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results