THREE WEEKS!!!! That's 21 days for those of you who get confused as to whether there's seven or eight days a week.

Cambrie, we're excited to see pictures & video of Kiera's first.

Yesterday Erica and I went to her 94 year old Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. It was really good. We brought homemade cranberry sauce, which was really good. Everyone liked it. It's much better than the canned stuff, for all of us Gronemans, who have never liked it. We had a really good turkey & ham too. We hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving too.

Comments

Unknown said…
Never liked Cranberry sauce? I don't know why I never tried cranberry sauce growing up, if we just never had any or if I was scared off by it. I only tried it for the first time on the mission I think, and I love cranberry sauce.

Seriously, did we have cranberry sauce at thanksgivings growing up?
Gramps said…
I love cranberry sauce too. Your mother has never really liked it and...well...since she's the cook.... Yes Brett, once in a while I would open a can of store bought cranberry sauce but it does't hold a candle to the real stuff. I think I was the only one that ever ate any.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results