24 Fest

I had a 3 day weekend...it was stormy so what better to do than a 24 FEST!. Between Saturday & Monday yer mom & I watched 19 episodes of 24 season 4 (we didn't watch any on Sunday). All I can say is that if I ever get in trouble, I want Jack on my side. He knows everything and can do anything. He also never has to eat or go to the bathroom. Amazing. We'll see if we can finish it tonight. It felt really good to be a bum all weekend. Oh, we ate treats while watching too. We were invited to, and we've decided to take our trailer down to our friends place in Marysvale for the summer. Spend short weekends up at the Mountain property and spend long weekends down there riding the Paute Trail

Comments

Marilyn said…
And Jack's daughter, Kim doesn't even get kidnapped 24 times like she did in the first season...(isn't that why they named it "24"??? :)

It was a great thing to have a retreat at home! Cheap, fun, enjoyable!
Cambrienelson said…
I have a personal goal of never starting another season of 24...unless I'm pregnant and sick. It sucks you in and you can't do anything but watch more of it. I don't have time to surrender to tv!
Cambrienelson said…
I have a personal goal of never starting another season of 24...unless I'm pregnant and sick. It sucks you in and you can't do anything but watch more of it. I don't have time to surrender to tv!
Erica said…
I stopped watching 24 when I started having dreams with lots of violence and when I started getting paranoid that there were terrorists around me (I guess you can say I got way too into it, like it was real life--even though no one on the show ever has to sleep, eat, or go to the bathroom). I still think 24 is fun though.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results