Marilyn is on her way home

I hope this means that Christa is feeling much better. It will be nice to have my little honey back again...I missed her. Right now the two little cherubs are taking their afternoon nap. Cambrie came home at lunchtime to feed Lydia but Lydia wasn't all that interested. Holy cow....this morning she had ...ummm...."stuff" clear up her back from her diaper and it has soaked through all her clothes. I had to give the little butter ball a bath which was like giving a bath to a slippery super ball. One more pair of stinks mid morning and just after I put her down for her afternoon nap...I heard a distinctive rumble and rushed to get her changed before it got all over the place again....too late. Lousy diapers. >:-| Kiera had I have read every book in the family room.....twice. She's been doing puzzles and playing with her little table/chair. I even watched "Wee Sing" with her...boy...that's a blast from the past. Last time I saw that was when Buff watched it. Lydia seemed to like it too. Anyway, gotta go move the ATV/snowplow out of the way so Marilyn has a place to park when she gets home this evening. I think she left about 9:30am which puts her home about 7:30pm. It will be nice to hug her again. Cambrie gets home about 4:30 (she's been there since 6am this morning)

Comments

Stevo said…
Maybe we need to buy the higher-end quality diapers for that end of Lydia's
Gramps said…
They are huggies....I guess they don't hug very well, or her thunder thighs make it so they don't fit quite right.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results