I miss my 3 girls

It was sure nice to have the 3 girls at our house. I love and miss them. What else can I say.

On a different note, yer mom and I wondered what we could/should do for Valentines day. Restaurants are too busy so we'll do that on Monday. No movies are in the theaters we want to see. So....the thing we decided to to: Starting tonight we're having a 24 fest. I don't remember which season it is that Marilyn hasn't seen, but I think it's season 3. Oh yea...and we get to eat treats during the 24 fest.

Comments

Marilyn said…
so much for the diet!
And it won't be happening on Sunday either!
Christa said…
Sounds fun! Brigham and I started season 1 a couple of days ago-- it's addicting! Brigham is working a 30 hour shift starting tomorrow. I guess I can't complain too much since he's been off for the last 2 weeks.
Erica said…
You oughta start LOST sometime. Very good stuff.
Marilyn said…
Yes, some day I would like to watch lost...without commercials and without all that back tracking they used to do on everyones lives.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results