Dinner at the Nelson's

Tonight I had dinner with the Nelson family. Lasagna and garlic bread (without the garlic). Thanks Punkin. It was nice to see everyone again and oh how I have missed those little girls! They are so cute. Little Lydia gave me so many smiles and let me hold her. Kiera fixed me food on her little kitchen set and let me hold her and wanted me to read her stories. We took a walk to the park and played on the swings and slides. Man oh man did I have a *hard* time leaving those little ones. I also got to hug a punkin and a buffalo a little bit. Steve was there and it was good to see him as well. How I love everyone there and how it tears my heart to leave them. I love you guys!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Isn't it so GREAT to have the cutest grandkids on the planet. Just wish we could see them all every week or so!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results