Not much going on around here to speak of, but since I do a weekly blog I'll write about my nothing.

Kiera is enjoying the warm weather here in Cali and so am I. Since returning back home she has been very insecure about daddy's comings and goings. Poor thing never knows when she is going to be ripped away from her daddy for a few weeks.

Now that Lyida is sitting up that is the only position she likes to be in. She isn't so fond of her doorway jumper nor her other toys that she can stand/lay in. She wants to be sitting up and chewing on something.

I feel like I'm still trying to catch up on life since getting home. It takes a lot to get unpacked, back on schedule (incluidng catching up on sleep), etc.. What a trip.

Sounds like Buff, Cake and I are shooting to do the Provo River half marathon Aug 9th. Anybody who would like to could join us....all are welcome. Wouldn't it be fun if EVERYONE ran it?

Comments

Gramps said…
Lydia reminds me of Weebles Kiera does love her daddy!
Erica said…
Half marathon...hmmm...I'll give it some thought. Considering I get winded just going up the stairs, this will take a lot of work to prepare for... :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results