Mmmm...

Katie and I just wanted to throw out a big thanks to Mom n' Dad for dinner last night. . . beyond the thanks we already gave to you. For all y'all who missed out, it was seriously the best tasting dinner I think this Groneman family has ever produced. I've now had lobster twice in my life, and the home-done lobster of yesterday tasted better than the restaurant lobster. The steak was awesome, we had asparagus, and Katie and I made some coconut rolls. We even had baked potatoes which we were all too full to eat. For dessert, there was a strawberry cream cheese cake that I don't know what it's called. The favorite part had to be the lobster though.

Thanks mom n' dad.

The rest of y'all missed out. Be jealous. Be very jealous.

Comments

Gramps said…
I do believe I downed 4 of those huge coconut milk rolls. Oh man...delicious. No room for baked potato nor asparagus. I must admit, it was probably the finest meal ever served in this house. Glad we could share with someone!
Marilyn said…
Hey, I still have more lobster in my freezer...you are welcome to come for some too! We wish you all could have been there!
Marilyn said…
Katies rolls were really good! Way different than any I have ever had before!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results