HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! TO ALL YOU PEOPLE I LOVE!


I would like to tell you all how grateful I am for each and EVERY one of you! My prayers are so full of gratitude still for the wonderful family I have! I am still so very grateful for all of my in-law (or in-love, as Erica calls it) kids! I didn't know such awesome people even existed in the world for my kids to marry. Good job hunting, kids! I couldn't possible have arranged anything better for you than what you got! I have the sweetest and cutest grandkids on the planet too! I am so Blessed to have a wonderful husband who is so good and kind to me! I love you Kim with all of my heart! Thanks for all the sweet things you do! I am SO happy to spend the rest of my life with you!
I LOVE YOU ALL: MORE THAN WORDS CAN BEGIN TO SAY !!!

Comments

Gramps said…
Will you be my Valentine?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results