Groneman Christmas Party?

Does anyone have a problem with a Christmas Eve Groneman family Christmas party/Steve birthday celebration?  Of course white elephant gifts, games, and prizes.  If the 24th is a problem, it's still early enough to schedule a different day.  Cambrie, do you folks know what day you are coming yet?  Brett do you have a work schedule for that time of the year yet?  If you can't do it on the 24th, please propose another date.  Christa....wish you & fam could be here but there's always the 4th of July!!!!

Comments

Christa said…
Wait a minute-- I thought you always go camping over the 4th. Wish we could be at your party, too! It's not too late to move the party to NM again!
Gramps said…
...yea, and I plan to have my boys camping with me this year!
Katie Groneman said…
Brett has to work Christmas Eve - but I don't think we know what the rest of that week is going to be like. Brett?
Marilyn said…
YEAH for Christmas parties with my grandkids! One thing we won't do again is have a rudolph pinata. We did that when Benjamin was 3 or 4, and Benjamin wanted nothing to do with beating up the poor deer!
Cambrienelson said…
Whenever is good for us. We don't have for sure plans yet but I'd imagine we'd come up on the 21st-ish and leave on the 28thish.
Gramps said…
So...Gronemans and Gronemans, when can you?
Chad said…
I think the 23rd would be ideal for us, with a follow-up party on the 25th.
Gramps said…
Brett? Katie?
Katie Groneman said…
Well, we know Brett's not working on Christmas Day so maybe that evening would work. But I don't think we know his work schedule for the rest of that week yet (they have a special schedule because of the holidays... I'll have Brett tell you as soon as he knows).
Unknown said…
My work calendar is now up to date for the holidays. As always, if you feel like you want to look at it, there's a link to it on the left side of the Blog page.

It looks like Christmas day will be about my only option for doing a Christmas party with the fam.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results