(DRUM ROLL) ANNOUNCIING:

For all my Genealogy Enthusiast children and Hubby! As of Monday, New Familyseach will be available to Utah and Idaho residents, finally! Now, don't all stand up and cheer at once, it could put the earth off balance. But this is going to really help in the doing of geneology and you won't be able any longer to do the work multiple times for the same person very easily. And it will be more acurate than the old system.
There are numerous training videos imbedded within the program, so if you have questions, they will help give you the information needed. I need to be up to date on helping out members with their questions. I wish I could say I am confident on my ability to say show them how they can print out their temple ready names at home. Never done it.
Anyway, this is a great stepstone to a better way of doing our family history. Now you know. I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to become better aquainted with the new system. I have been fighting a minor flu type-bug and my energy is shot, but it doesn't take much to push computer keys, so it is a good thing for me to do.

Comments

Erica said…
I believe they're opening it up by stake. Our stake got it a few weeks ago. Pretty exciting stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results