Dear Benjamin & Kiera


The day is finally here.  The day the Great Pumpkin comes!  Are you guys going to go get lots of candy to share with your family?  Guess what?!?  I made a railing on the bed in the computer room so you can climb up the ladder and sleep in the bunkbed next time you come to Gramps' house and not worry about falling out.  Here's a picture of it.  Grandma made me a triple berry pie yesterday.  Mmmm  it is good.  I wish you were here to share it with me.  I took this week off from work and was able to get some things done.  Let's see...besides the railing on the bed, I made full extension slide drawers for Grandma for her kitchen cupboard.  I made a screen to put in front of the TV to save it from little curious bodies.  I bought a new car.  I bought a new fridge.  I had to take the Jeep in to get something fixed that has been waiting a while for me to do it.  I raked leaves, I'm about to install Windows 7 on Grandma's computer, and I thought about my kids and grandkids a lot.  I love you guys.  Tomorrow you can start looking forward to TURKEY DAY!!!!   YEA!!!!!!

Comments

Marilyn said…
It was nice that Kim could take MOST of the week off. It counted as time off, but he still had to be there for meetings etc (via the phone). He did make some great progress around here! Great job honey!
Erica said…
Sounds like an expensive week off. ;-)

I love productive weeks like that.
Cambrienelson said…
spoiled to get a new fridge just for that purpose. I wouldn't want one of those fridges as I think they hold less.

Rail looks good but it will still be a while before Kiera is sleeping there.
Gramps said…
We got a new fridge because the old one's door shelves were held together with duct tape, the seal is starting to go bad, and it costs more to run than a new one, and mainly because we knew it would be needing to be replaced soon and decided to do it while we can afford it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results