Book Review: Hunger Games


Hunger Games.  (Currently $9.00 at Walmart) Christa recommended it to Katie who recommended it to me.  It's a great read...hard to put down.  Apparently it's the first book in a series.  I don't really understand why everywhere this is listed in the "Children's Book" category...I don't think it's a child's book at all. Nothing about it is a child's book.  I must say I loved the book right up to the last page...but the end left me saying "What?!?  That's it?!?"  Of course, there is Book 2 so it may just pick up where 1 left off.  One of the better books I've read in a long time.  I highly recommend it.

Comments

Christa said…
Yes, definitely a great book. I've got the second book (Catching Fire) on hold at the library, but it's a long time coming. It just came out last month, so the hold line is pretty long.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results