pink curlers







I spent my childhood in pink curlers. Every saturday night I had a poor nights sleep from some curler jabbing me or pulling my hair too tight. So, I didn't feel very abusive when I pulled out new pink curlers for Kiera for halloween. She SCREAMED like I was killing her as I put them in but I convinced her she was ok (even if she looked temporarily ugly) and got her to play outside in the sunshine for 30 minutes to dry the hair. She LOVED the result so I might be able to accomplish it again. But I won't make the poor thing sleep in them.

Comments

Gramps said…
Oh! They turned her into a beeeeUtiful princess! Poor Cambrie...so abused as a child. ;-)
Marilyn said…
Why not just use a curling iron? They weren't available when you were a child, or I would have.
Marilyn said…
Darling pictures, BTW! Can't wait to see the cute little kiddo's in 6 days in person!
Katie Groneman said…
I had the same curler affliction - every Saturday night. We had enough pink curlers for all 4 girls to wear them every week. Good times.
Unknown said…
Curlers...

Nope. They didn't really bother me in my childhood. Y'all must have been chronically bad on Saturdays to deserve such punishments on Saturday nights.
Marilyn said…
Wait a minute! It should have been Brett for re-wiring the house! BUT! It's not too late!
(I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BRETT!!! Heh, heh!)
Gramps said…
I don't get it.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results