This is STILL THE PLACE!!! Dastrups are coming home!!!


OK, so I know that everyone has already been informed, but I just have to have this AWSPICIOUS EVENT in our Groneman Family History (as Kim prints them all off) ! I only gave it about a 20% chance that they would actually decide to come here over a much better paying job in Vegas...but my prayers have been answered again! THEY ARE COMING HOME!!! :) Yes, I realize my prayers were minimal to theirs, but I don't really care WHO's were answered as long as they are coming home- that is AWESOME! I know we won't get Cambrie back here, but hey, when she does come, she'll be able to see the whole family! PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! WE ARE THRILLED!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
We are happy too because that means that we will see EVERYONE when we come to utah to visit (instead of half of the fam).
Gramps said…
It will no longer be Dastrups in the Q, but it will be Dastrups in the U! The playhouse won't be lonely this summer after all.
Gramps said…
Oh..and now you know what my big fat smile was all about.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results