Movie Review: Ramona and Beezus

Ramona and Beezus.  Beezus is Ramona's nickname for her big sister Beatrice (She couldn't say it when she was a baby).  This is a story about Ramona who always seems to get into trouble and doesn't quite live up to other's expectations but is always trying something new. Let's just say she thinks "outside the box" most of the time.  Her big sister Beezus is a straight A student that sets a high standard Ramona never can live up to.  It's a cute story that made me smile most of the way through.  It has a heart warming ending.  Nothing spectacular but just a fun story to see.

Comments

Katie Groneman said…
I vaguely remember my sisters reading me the Ramona books.... I remember something about a turtle.
Marilyn said…
It was a 5 for me.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results