HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN !!!

I couldn't post this yesterday, because we were up at the Mountain......long story told later. Anyway I hope you had a very very very very very happy birthday and had a lot of fun. You are growing so big now! It's fun to talk to you on the phone because you sound like a little man now and can carry out an intelligent conversation. Be sure to tell us all what you did for your birthday. You say it and your mom can type it. Ok?
Your Grandpa and Grandma Groneman sure love you!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
Amen! happy birthday benjamin!!
Marilyn said…
Hey Christa! I have tried to call you twice today. Is your phone out of order? It was weird. It rang and then it sounded like you picked up and then nothing. Call me if ya can. I would like to talk to Benjamin about his birthday too.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results